Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fellow android phone user here. Been keeping an eye on the inexpensive android tablet scene for a while. Seems these eken units are really the only ones that have successfully made the transition from hype to end user without a hitch. Don't have one yet but I am looking to get one in the immediate future. By the looks of this community, things are flourishing quite nicely in the slatedroid scene.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've been a PDA user for over 21yrs having used: Psion, Palm, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Handheld PC, iPhone, Android and now pleased with my ZeniThink ZT-180 tablet running the original 2.1 OS, very tempted to upgrade it to 2.2 and maybe further, we'll see. My main issue is my desparate need for 3G comms! I ideally want my tablet to hook up to the 'Personal Hotspot' of my iPhone 4 (4.3 OS) but my tablet just won't see it
, ok so I've tried two different 3G USB Dongles (3 & Vodafone), still no joy
I've posted my issue on two (I thought big) Android forums and have had hundreds of views but no replies, SO I sincerley hope this site will be able to help me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I'm new here myself.

I have recently purchased the Herotab M816, M816R2 & the T9 as I love testing hardware & what better way to get into android than to buy something that's in active development!
I'm looking forward to hopefully contributing to development of custom images & video tutorials / reviews once I get stuck in!

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I'm new here myself.

I have recently purchased the Herotab M816, M816R2 & the T9 as I love testing hardware & what better way to get into android than to buy something that's in active development!
I'm looking forward to hopefully contributing to development of custom images & video tutorials / reviews once I get stuck in!
All right, you're "stuck in!" Have fun and Welcome to SlateDroid.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.