Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is lorenzo, i?m from Spain, and i have a APAD tablet, 7" rockchip. I need help, because i want to update the firmware of my new tablet, and here in spain we don?t have webs to update that.Necesito ayuda para actualizar mi tablet android, es el modelo de 7" rockchip, aqui en espa?a no tenemos muchas paginas que sean de android, asi que recurro a vosotros para que me ayudeis.Muchas graciasThank you very much.

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
First off welcome to Slatedroid :)Second you should go to the apad forum and read about flashing new firmware, you also should check out the download section as there is new firmwares for you.One thing with apads is to get the correct firmware for your apad, this depends on what version it is and this mainly can be determined by the led colour.Connected to the last comment is that as of yet there is no custom firmware for the latest apad (v3), so if thats the one you have dont flash it unless your 100% sure you know what your doing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.