Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome, I am also new and look forward to taking advantage of all the information that people are graciously offering for tablets. I see many terms and phrases and instructions that I do not understand, but hopefully I will find help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome! I just ordered a Novo7 Aurora, and can't wait for it to get here! Although, it may take a while because it's on back order.
Sory to disapoint you, but this tablet is not something you should buy on back (or pre-) order. It is currently not producing and is expected to start producing in April, so i don't even want to gues when it will be in stores. And it's not gonna be exactly the same tablet as specifications, so we can only guess what whould be those April Auroras. Every sites claim to have it in stock any soon or waithing transportation from factory or something, just fool you. Before order Aurora anywhere, first make sure they realy have stock and are ready to ship in 2/3 days and not promise to have it after some days (if they said 5/7 days, they probably have no stock). Otherwise prepare for months of waithing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sory to disapoint you, but this tablet is not something you should buy on back (or pre-) order. It is currently not producing and is expected to start producing in April, so i don't even want to gues when it will be in stores. And it's not gonna be exactly the same tablet as specifications, so we can only guess what whould be those April Auroras. Every sites claim to have it in stock any soon or waithing transportation from factory or something, just fool you. Before order Aurora anywhere, first make sure they realy have stock and are ready to ship in 2/3 days and not promise to have it after some days (if they said 5/7 days, they probably have no stock). Otherwise prepare for months of waithing.
hi i am new to the forum
but as you i was interested in Novo7 Aurora in the end reading on net i found it is not the convenient moment to do so... please write about your final experience
thanks

hi everybody

i am new to all droid experience
i just got a tablet with android 3 on it and i hope i will find interesting tips here on this forum

have fun everybody

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey, my name is John and I am also new to the site, I've got a U9GT2 and am looking 2 increase the app download function from 1GB 2 anything more, pref 3GB, for me and my nephew!! Hopefully I'll get the help i need......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello slatedroid, I'm Joan, I'm from Spain and, yeah,I'm also new to this forum. After several months reading posts and lookng for a chinese tablet, finally, I'm about to buy one, probably the Gemei G9 (an 9.7"IPS tablet built in an aluminium body, with an Alwinner A10 processor and 1GB RAM).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.