Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!New to the Forum and Android... all the way from Labrador, Canada.Just got my Eken M001 in the mail today. Been putzing around with it and so far, not a bad device.Will be looking at if it's possible to upgrade it to Android 2.1?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, new to the tablet world. I have an iRobot tablet which I think is a VM8650 (having issues trying to get the app market to work). Hope to have better news soon.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi everyone, This forum is great for me and for my tablet

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi people, I'm velvet59 and a newbie to slatedroid, have got myself a hannspree hannspad, been looking round on various sites looking for info on it, was directed to this forum.
First time I have joined one and seems that i have made a great choice. Am looking to become more knowledgeable about the gadgets i have , looking to install honeycomb on the above. Been hearing and seeing great comments about this os.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new here but not new to hacking tech together. In the
's I even designed motherboards for the new 386. I've decided to snag a couple tablets for embedded computing tasks in my vehicles and this forum is where I ended up to look at information and draw wisdom.

I'm in Ontario Canada. Greetings.

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
I'm new here but not new to hacking tech together. In the
's I even designed motherboards for the new 386. I've decided to snag a couple tablets for embedded computing tasks in my vehicles and this forum is where I ended up to look at information and draw wisdom.

I'm in Ontario Canada. Greetings.
Hello Ugly..sorry don't mean to call you Ugly..ok?

Welcome to SLD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all! My name is rey. Okok... i have horrible english but want improve myself to help and receive help from comunity slatedroid!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts