Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, great sight. I really enjoy reading the post's. I'm new to android and want to learn more. I fell in love with Android when I got my HTC EVO. Now I want a Slate preferrably a 10 inch modle running 2.1 and possibly upgradable to 2.2. ANy thoughts and where should I buy. Again thanks in advance for your input.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
10" is still a rare format - I can only think of one, and I'm not sure it's out. I seriously doubt you want 10" as much as you think though...

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
If that's what you want I'd hold off 2-4 weeks. The ZT-180 10" slates are just starting to come out. Maybe with 2.1 but there have been some issues and a lot are shipping now with CE and a 'promise'.In a few weeks (watch this site!) we will find out who has real 1gig cps and who to avoid.Depending on the price performance I may pick one up. But I like the 8" size and weight I have now. I'd be happy with M003 with a 750+ CPU and Video GPU with 256 meg Ram.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll wait like you suggested. What about this Wiped I've been hearing about.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Mogrith, thanks for the post, i also am keen on the 10inch, but your post stands to reasonCheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts