Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far, the device is great, but i have a few issues.1) how do i get rid of the chinese characters? the keyboard is in english, but the autocomplete is all chinese and sometimes enters chinese characters. for example, every time i try to search the marketplace, the chinese character get entered into the search box.to fix this issue, i thought it might be a good idea to upgrade to the latest firmware....which leads to issue #22) has anyone got a solution to upgrading from Windows 7/vista 64 bit? my only desktop is running 64 bit windows 7, and the official update only works with 32 bit versions of windowsthanks in advanceildawg

·
Registered
2 Posts
[quote name='Jenne;7114]Just press the button with the chinese writing in the bottom left corner and hold it till th popup menu appears. There you choose Android Keyboard' date=' then everythings works-[/QUOTE']You solved all my problems!!! Thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.