Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,Some of you may have seen me in other forums but I am new to SlateDroid.I am a blogger that runs TabletConnect, a new blog that focuses exclusively on Tablets/Slates (all OS' not just Android). We provide news, reviews & information on this segment.I am more of a hardware person rather than software so I am not very familiar with Android. Therefore, I will be asking you experts for assistance although I am learning. In addition, I will be reviewing certain tablets/slates.One item of assistance that I do need is what are some good benchmarking apps. I know there are a few on Google Market but am not sure which are good. I would like an app where I can benchmark (processor, memory, graphics, etc.) and at least provide a comparison among Android Tablets/Slates. It appears that Quadrant is a good one. I know I need to purchase the professional version since I plan to publish results.If anyone wants to help me out with my site and be a consultant (unpaid, of course), PM me. Also feel free to contact me with any ideas for articles or questions.Thanks to all and for your support!MikeP.S. We are also on Facebook.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
As you noted quadrant is the main one I have seen.CaffeineMark is another multi area test but less graphic orientatedGLbenchmark test Open GL only.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts