Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey teknofreaker. I'm in sydney too. I didn't order mine from miss wang but my friend ordered 2 from her and his tracking details said that they'd clear customs at mascot on friday.Still waiting on mine!

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Miss wang (lol)umm seriously welcome aboard ,i hope you find all you need if not please ask around, plenty of people willing to help

·
Registered
24 Posts
[quote name='mingnon;15998]Hi all' date=' i'm also from sydney, have W1060 aka Witstech A81-E. This site is great lots of usefull info :)[/QUOTE'] hi mingnon, i am thinking of buying the a81-ehow is the build quality and how well does it work with the 2.1 firmware

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
[quote name='wf1950;16670]hi mingnon' date=' i am thinking of buying the a81-ehow is the build quality and how well does it work with the 2.1 firmware[/QUOTE'] wf1950, im not impressed with android 2.1 on the W1060, have tried wits version and the version on the wirelession website. After using the metal backed apad for a week it leaves the W1060 for dead. Wish i had the skills/knowledge/ability to modify the RB 5.1 firmware that i recently installed on the apad, i have a feeling it would be blazingly fast

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.