Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I am still awaiting my m001, so i don't know if i count as a user yet.I work security and have an inordinate amount of time to read (2 or 3 novels a week), so i was researching Ereaders, and they all seemed so expensive and most lacked a feature i liked (like a card reader).i stumbled across the eken m001 while on ebay, and figured i'd give it a shot, for $100 bucks why not?i don't know how savvy i am anymore, i used to be really computer literate, did a lot back in the day, hell, i remember when yahoo was actually a list of links that people manually suggested.i doubt i will attempt to mod it physically, i am a real cock-up for that sort of thing, but i figured i could find some good info here.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
i like the m001 i use mine all through the day for email and site checking. the newer ones are built a little better so hopefully you get newer stock other then that welcome aboard , I hope you will find all you need to make your slatedroid fun and usableps:download robodefense from the games sectionsawesome:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
yeap the eco contest is nice and the prizes aren't too shabby plus to have your design on over a thousand slates at a time good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.