Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hiya great forum very nice layout
I tryed looking but i didnt no were too start I cant pay for a ipad soo im looking a buying ones of these sexy slatedroid :DBefore i got a head and buy one i need too find out what is it?.is it any good?.are there any good hack/mods for them? and should i buy it ?cheers

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
can you post any more info, where your planning to buy it from (link to page), some idea what the specs are etc. Or if you like you could tell everyone roughly how much you can spend and what you want to use it for etc, that way people can give you a hand

·
Registered
11 Posts
[quote name='mingnon;54335]can you post any more info' date=' where your planning to buy it from (link to page), some idea what the specs are etc. Or if you like you could tell everyone roughly how much you can spend and what you want to use it for etc, that way people can give you a hand[/QUOTE'] Hiya im buying it off a small time seller who purchased for there travels abroad but it did not arrive in time.Bit of the spec.2gb hdiPod sync cableDevice settings. This is what it says: Memory size - 256MB internal Firmware Version - 1.6 Build number - 1.7.4camera situated at the top That all really it say along with one picture ;DI be paying ?60 pounds for it Sorry i cant be much more of a help :/

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
might be a fly, see if you can get any pics of the side of the device, have a look in this thread Flytouch / Epadit depends what you want to do on the device as to weather its any good, if its for email, ebooks and web browsing (thez) may confirm this as i dont have one of them.Have heard that the via chips are slower than others for some things but better for other things

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cant really send you a link too the ad sorry and i just want to take a tiny pc around with me and fake everyone saying ive got the new ipad :DIf it a Flytouch / Epad do they have flash player? and are they loud for music? thanks

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
no flash player on flytouch, if you want flash its an A81E with 2.2 on it. You might be able to try skyfire to watch youtube but not sure. I've got apad and X5A and their okay sound wise, wouldnt say there that loud though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.