Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
[quote name='Steep;20471]Finding books on an sd card is one' date=' it doesn't seem to be able to find books in folders./edit actually that's wrong it can though the functionality isn't easy to find. What I would like to see is the ability to add more than one book at a time to a collection.[/QUOTE'] I haven't had that problem. I've imported over a gig of ebooks in one pop. It took forever to finish importing though.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that we are a serious big fricking deal? How cool is THAT!??!?!?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Is there anything good on aldiko?

·
Registered
11 Posts
well i'm having a huge problem with aldiko if anyone has a suggestion it would be great because i've already installed & waited forever for my 112 books to be imported, then the next time i go to open a book it says book not found check your sd card. i do with es file app. they're all there. but i do notice a new file named .import with a period in front. whatever. try again, same story. remove new .import file thru my computer cuz you can't delete it from your pdn. still no go. so i uninstall aldiko, reinstall, start all over & the same thing happened again! anyone?

G

·
When I was importing some ePub stuff on my Eken M001 (why is this thread specifically in the aPad forum?) there was a real issue with doing it while the M001 is connected to the PC - it was a weird combination of transfering, mounting, unmounting, transfering again sometimes, disconnecting, rebooting. Really awful.I would pay well for an Aldiko that 1) allow you to just open files instead of being forced to import 2) supported PDFI think 2 is in progress which is good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.