Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you find it very slow and started to think about sending it to ebay ?try this before :ANY browser on my Pandawill x10 was painfully slow..http://www.pandawill.com/x10-mid-ta...ice-1080p-gps-h264-2gb-hdmi-black_p36536.htmlafter a bit of investigation, I found the browser use a shady DNS server that could be based in China.it's a mistake from the factory that need to be corrected.here is how :start the wifi connection,With the file browser, navigate to Windowsconnmc.exe and double-tap on itso now you should be in the network connection manager.double-tap on wireless connection (SDIO86861 on the x10 ).in the window, there's a tab named " NAME SERVERS", tap on ityou NEED to change the Default "Domain Name Server" that is not doing it's job and use the Google DNS servers :primary DNS to : 8 . 8 . 8 . 8Secondary DNS to : 8 . 8 . 4 . 4you MAY have to use an USB keyboard as on my x10, the onscreen keyboard was not available.I can tell you; it's a whole new browsing experience after that tweak.unless your device already take less than 2 seconds to show the webpages, it's something you have to try.IF you are in China, the Google servers may be filtered; try to find another DNS server like openDNS.THIS could be a major TWEAK for any devices from China including linux/wince/android based devices

1 - 2 of 2 Posts