1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
324 Posts
Haven't seen that on any other resellers' sites - so I would be a bit sceptical about it. Chip3c on this forum (who works for the manufacturer) also has not mentioned a 512MB version. That said, it would certainly be nice for $18, but for some reason I can't see it happening.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have found several sellers offering this upgrade. I found one for 190 so Im going to go ahead and have them "add" the bluetooth and 512 meg of ram and see what I get. How can I test how much ram I have?

·
Registered
93 Posts
[quote author=bigd5783 link=topic=361.msg3339#msg3339 date=1275203209]I have found several sellers offering this upgrade. I found one for 190 so Im going to go ahead and have them "add" the bluetooth and 512 meg of ram and see what I get. How can I test how much ram I have?[/quote]can't u just see it somewhere in the settings?

·
Registered
41 Posts
[quote author=bigd5783 link=topic=361.msg3339#msg3339 date=1275203209]I have found several sellers offering this upgrade. I found one for 190 so Im going to go ahead and have them "add" the bluetooth and 512 meg of ram and see what I get. How can I test how much ram I have?[/quote]What seller? Is it on Ebay?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.