Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello I'm New here, I hope someone can help I can't find any info on my tablet but this thread seems to be the closest. I'm looking for a stick Rom for a Hannspad SNA1T75. It says HSG1310 on the box. I have some issues with getting into recovery mode too as there are no volume buttons on this model just a power button and a home button. If anyone can point me in the right direction for either problem I would be very grateful.

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
Hello I'm New here, I hope someone can help I can't find any info on my tablet but this thread seems to be the closest. I'm looking for a stick Rom for a Hannspad SNA1T75. It says HSG1310 on the box. I have some issues with getting into recovery mode too as there are no volume buttons on this model just a power button and a home button. If anyone can point me in the right direction for either problem I would be very grateful.
I see that quite recently there has been released some youtube videos etc. having links to some firmware.
It looks like they are fakes and most likely they are, asking your phone number etc.

But I might have something in my sleeve. Something I've saved from pan.baidu.com shares by some

Hannspad's firmware builder(?). I'll add a download link here later.

edit:
https://mega.nz/#F!Qck2hRRL!GC9zHtpg5O517W3UA_4D7g

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't thank you enough for the info I am going to give it a shot and I will let you know the outcome . Do you think I should start a new topic regarding the lack of physical volume buttons on the tablet , which is preventing me from a regular "boot recovery" method

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
Why you needed the firmware? What kind of problem it has, if any?

If it boots up, you can try some app or ADB to get into the recovery mode.

But before flashing anything try make a back up from it if possible.

(Like always there might be different batches of these tablets and

then that firmware might not work that well or at all.)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok firstly thank you again the firmware worked first time. I noticed there was two versions in the download pack. I tried the first one which was a smaller file and it flashed successfully so I did not try the second one . sorry I didn't explain the issue properly as it was very long and did not want to waste anyone's time. I also suspected that the firmware I had originally was not correct (as you stated there are a lot of different versions). I caused the issue by trying to install cwm recovery (so I could backup). The cwm I had was corrupt or incompatible so the tablet became bricked. Before the brick I could not do a proper backup because I could not navigate through the stock recovery, also I could not boot into recovery because there is no physical volume buttons . I hoped that the cwm I had would support touch and allow me to do a complete backup. I had tried using a usb keyboard (with otg cable) to navigate in the stock recovery but it did not work. The keyboard worked in the android environment so I still have no idea why it would not work in the recovery.
I read before that to enter recovery, boot to safe mode and press the home and power button until another option menu appears but that never worked for me. Then I rooted using a rooting service and installed an apk to boot to recovery but this wasn't ideal and a lot of apps would not work because I did not have a custom recovery.
I hope this explains a little and is not too confusing.
I am very grateful for the files you posted I was beginning to think I was out of luck

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
Great that it worked out. So everything is okay now.

The bigger package contains a bit newer firmware, also a sd card flashable zip.

Same source and the same naming so most likely for the same tablet.

One can also use the SP flash tool (readback) to make a back ups.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes everything is back to a fresh state and I am very happy. It's good to know about the extra Things in the other firmware, I will test that out when I have a little more time to experiment.

How can I repay you for your time and knowledge?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You truly are a generous person, I will try my best to be of help here. I have got another tablet (not sure which brand) that the charger port came off very soon after purchase ,that I never bothered to send back for repair . Maybe I could upload the stock Rom from that if it's needed . I will check the make , model and version and look through the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts