Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this thing to tie me over until I get the notion ink....anyways, I just recieved it today and I was wondering how the hell do I get the "El Telco loco" thing off the front of the menu?

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Don't recall offhand any longer whether or not removing the telephony apps & services got rid of El Telco Loco or not as it was subsequently removed in later Augen patches anyways for the GT.Also IF you do remove the telephony apps, youtube app stops working... one of the two pairs of telephony apps lets it work again, but I just don't recall which of the two it was any longer... (or at least that was my case with the GT, and appears to have been verified as a dependency buried in the GT megathread(more like a forum stuffed into a single thread ta this point...) at xda-dev...)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is the el telco loco thing embedded into the core os? It has to be somewhere because I set it to airplane mode with wifi on and it disappeared. So it has to be in a file somewhere....

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
confirmed it goes when is set to airplane mode, simple thing is to leave it on this setting, i (personally) can put up with either "el telco loco" or "no service" on the lock screen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.