Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,I'm trying to set up my tablet so I can make VOIP calls with my Google voice account. Everything is going as planned with the exception of one thing. The GV Dialer app wont log into my Google account. I tried "screenname", "[email protected]" and even "[email protected]". The password is the same for all three combinations and on any other Google related site all of those combinations would allow me to log in fine. I just dont get it. Is it the app or my tablet just not being compatible. Also, is there a alternate app that would allow me to get the needed result. If anyone is interested in the tutorial I'm following I'll post the URL below...
Like I said, everything seems to be going well. I just have this one little snag.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not only you but most of us had already encountered this problem. I am busy surfing on different forums for the possible solution of this problem. Unfortunately, I can't find any good answer yet. I think we have to change the VOIP application we are using so that we can easily log in our Google account.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.