Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys
, this forum seems pretty dead to me, but I thought I would post a topic or two.
If you would like to be able to just run a batch script, to restart your tablet into flashing mode so you can update it, then the batch script is included in the download below.
Its a very simple ADB based batch script telling the tablet to reboot into bootloader mode.

To update your RK3188 tablet you will need this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zjaq3xgr50r03ba/RKBatchTool_1.7.zip
Please note, if you don't have android ADB drivers installed, and USB Debugging mode turned on this batch script will fail to reboot your tablet.

Once your tablet has rebooted, you will see the device appear in the RK batch tool, you can then select your firmware which will be a .img format and hit upgrade.
I am thinking about releasing a custom firmware for the Mini one, but the forum seems kind of deserted, so let me know what you think if there's anyone left!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My problem is I'm not the original buyer, I bought this tablet off of ###########, so I have no "store" to take it back to. The tablet has NO outside markings that tell of brand or maker. There is one sticker that has a serial number and that's it.
I was able to charge it and got it to turn on, but all it shows is the Android figure and the OS2.2, Kernal2.6.32, and Build Number V1.5.2 on the lower right of the screen.

I don't know what tablet I have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys
, this forum seems pretty dead to me, but I thought I would post a topic or two.
If you would like to be able to just run a batch script, to restart your tablet into flashing mode so you can update it, then the batch script is included in the download below.
Its a very simple ADB based batch script telling the tablet to reboot into bootloader mode.

To update your RK3188 tablet you will need this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zjaq3xgr50r03ba/RKBatchTool_1.7.zip
Please note, if you don't have android ADB drivers installed, and USB Debugging mode turned on this batch script will fail to reboot your tablet.

Once your tablet has rebooted, you will see the device appear in the RK batch tool, you can then select your firmware which will be a .img format and hit upgrade.
I am thinking about releasing a custom firmware for the Mini one, but the forum seems kind of deserted, so let me know what you think if there's anyone left!
hey there....pls proceed with your kind gesture...brew one up and release it pls. TQ!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts