Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my cat decided to wake me up this morning by knocking my GT off of my nightstand. Was not a very long fall, only 3ft onto a carpeted floor, but I had left my Iphone resting ontop of the GT. I picked up the GT thinking everything would be fine and noticed a couple of cracks in the screen. Screen still powers on fine and can see it clearly, but it will not respond to any touching.So I tried to do a return to my Kmart and a couple of problems came up. One they were out of stock so only thing they could do was a full return. I was then passed off to the a manager who opened the box, seen the cracked screen, and refused to do anything for me.I am pretty bummed out about breaking this thing on after a week, but I already found a new toy. Looking around craigslist I seen a listing for a Apad for 75$ bucks. Not as fancy but still will get the job done for what I need it to do.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.