Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am running Win 7 Ult 64bit and the only USB driver that did not install correctly was the ADB device. It comes up labeled "Android Eclair". I downloaded the USB drivers package from Augen and unzipped the package to my desktop. To get the driver to load I had to modify the android_winusb.inf file. I have attached that file to this post. Detach and change the file from a txt file to an inf file, then replace the file in the 64bit driver package package and point the driver install to it.The driver loads and is working for me. I was able to do the market update making the ADB connection with no issues.

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
I use my with SDK Remote Control tool to change the device, install/remove/delete apps and do screen dump captures an etc.I use Windows 7 Ultimated 64-bit with the above 64-bit USB drivers without issues.I could never get AuGen 64-bit drivers to work though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='duncanchaos;44738]I am running Win 7 Ult 64bit and the only USB driver that did not install correctly was the ADB device. It comes up labeled "Android Eclair". I downloaded the USB drivers package from Augen and unzipped the package to my desktop. To get the driver to load I had to modify the android_winusb.inf file. I have attached that file to this post. Detach and change the file from a txt file to an inf file' date=' then replace the file in the 64bit driver package package and point the driver install to it.The driver loads and is working for me. I was able to do the market update making the ADB connection with no issues.[/QUOTE'] Something wrong with me here, I can install driver . I done exactly what you told. Unpack Zip replace ini with text you provide and staill I can finish the job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.