Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,First Anroid device, and so far for what i paid i am pretty impressed.I am currently having problems getting the market app to work..Seems to be hanging with download startingSpecifications: Operating System: Google Android OS Memory: 256MB DDR2 800Mhz CPU: VIA MW8505 600MHz Screen, full-screen: 7-inch 16:9 wide-screen 800 x 480 high-brightness TFT LCD Touchscreen: full-size touch operation, sliding menus, icons and drag Storge: Comes with 2GB and support up to 16GB SD expanding (NOT included in this package) Wireless: 802.11B/G/N WI-FI CERTIFIED Audio: Supports stereo speaker unit, built-in microphone With Micro SD card slot and support up to 16GB card (NOT included in this package) Web browsing: Google chome-lite Browser UCWEB Browser Camera: 1.3M E-mail: Mainstream web mail service gmail / yahoo mail / hotmail / sina mail/163 mail The above is the specs of my device.I know it is a cheap device, but its all that I could afford at the moment. If someone could please advise me wiht the app problem, or if there is an updated rom for this device i would greatly apprecite it.I am familiar with windows mobile devices, and what is involved in updating/cooking roms, but not an android/linux device at all..Cheers,Justin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.