Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,My name is Paul and I'm from Lancaster, California. I just bought one of these M003s at a garage sale. The funny thing is that the back has an apple shaped gouge on it. It looks like it had an Apple logo on it that must have been pried off with a crowbar! It also says Ipad and says 64GB. An obvious forgery. It doesn't say Eken on it but it looks exactly like one. Luckily, I found your website because the first day I had it I decided to do a factory reset to 'start fresh' and ended up with a trashed pad. What's up with that!? Thankfully, I was able to flash it with the Eken M003 Official 1.7.4 update from this website and everything works again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mogrith;29098 said:
How much was it at the garage sale?Also we should have the ecotox custom Rom in another week or so.
I got it for $100. Not too bad. It was in the original packaging. It funny because if you look closely at the picture of the "iPad" on the box the ipod icon really says "iPed". LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.