Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's said iGO 8.3 can run with sys.txt edited.
sys.txt[rawdisplay]highres=1screen_x=800screen_y=480class="landscape"driver="GDI"[debug]skip_eula=1[interface]skin="ui_igo8"resolution_dir="400_240"maxzoom2d=6000000show_exit=1screen_x=800screen_y=480vga=1[gps]port=3baud=9600set_messages=0[device]sdcard_dsk_num=7
It's also said, that data.zip must contain stated resolution (400x240) in ui_igo8 folder, you can edit it by yourself or take it from another version of iGO.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for sharing!Someone succeded in have it running?I am not able to figure it out.I added the missing lines to the sys(r).txt and I have modified the values for already existing lines, but no success, the tablet shutdown when I try to execute the exe.bye!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks a lot, I'll give it a try now, I have to leave for holidays and I was looking for a good offline navigation system.The ones in Android (like AndNav2) do not display fullscreen (using all the screen), but only in a small (cell phone?) windows.Thanks again.Bye!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.