Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Interesting how BBB description is different512mb internal memory holds hundreds of books and periodicals. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery is 1600mAh/7.4V. Anyone check their BBB novel to make sure it is 1GB

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
The BBB black one has a different part number and UPC code then the one Kohl's is going to sell based on the respective rebate coupons which were issued incorrectly this week. Nobody has a current rebate coupon reflecting the white unit with the correct UPC code. If BBB is going to get a black one with only 512mb onboard, non-replaceable ram, that would be a sucky, low end unit.
cheepoguy;16724 said:
Interesting how BBB description is different512mb internal memory holds hundreds of books and periodicals. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery is 1600mAh/7.4V. Anyone check their BBB novel to make sure it is 1GB

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Dude, send the rebate in anyway. I got me a hunch...

·
Registered
11 Posts
jackbox;16605 said:
Then the rebate coupon is no good as it is for a black model.
The ad in the store at BBB said $149 with $20 mail in rebate. The lady at the counter handed me what was supposed to be a mail in rebate form. It had a bunch of different products listed on it. When I got home I realized that there weren't any Pandigital products listed on there at all. She must have grabbed the wrong form. I'll stop back this week to see if they have an actual rebate form.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I got mine from Kohls with the same issue on the rebate. I called them and they said that the rebate would not work since it was for a different model. I went to the store with my receipt and they gave me the $15 off right then. Not a bad way to do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='lawman;16852]Dude' date=' send the rebate in anyway. I got me a hunch...[/QUOTE'] According to the store manager I talked to today, the rebate should work. The black one isn't even available according to what she said. So, even though the rebate states it's only for black, there is no black and the rebate form will work.

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
[quote name='HammerofTruth;16978]According to the store manager I talked to today' date=' the rebate should work. The black one isn't even available according to what she said. So, even though the rebate states it's only for black, there is no black and the rebate form will work.[/QUOTE'] Don't listen to these store managers. The rebate processing companies are A-Holes and paid a bonus to deny your rebate. The manager will say anything to get you to leave her alone but the rebate will probably be rejected. Best to ask Pandigital customer service about it. Kohl's is just giving you the rebate up front because they admit the rebate coupon is wrong and will not work.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Here are your options: send for the rebate. Don't send for the rebate. Talk to people who don't know what they're talking about and send for the rebate. Talk to people who don't know what they're talking about and don't send for the rebate.I sent for the rebate.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Yes, but that means you have to go into BBY and hand over your man-card...

·
Registered
591 Posts
[quote name='lawman;17022]Yes' date=' but that means you have to go into BBY and hand over your man-card...[/QUOTE'] neither one sells big screen tvs or car parts, so on a manliness level I'd say they are even. bbb at least has some neat gadgets and stuff you could use in the garage...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Kohls has cheap pants. Cheap pants, tons of sales, and no yankee candle. BBY is an invite to learning how to menstruate.

·
Registered
147 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.