Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Username was maswller.The account was deleted so was product, I got a nice message from eBay a day after I forked out the money that it was a scam and have been waiting two weeks for my refund since.Anybody else deal with this seller?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been selling on ########### for over 10 years. Usually the way something is handled is that you will receive a credit to your paypal account, especially since ########### has admitted that the seller was a scam artist. They are usually pretty quick about issueing refunds or credits.
wcanon

·
Registered
239 Posts
i had similar case but with a product class10 32GB SDHC memory card

the seller has deleted his account and when i received the card i saw that it was fake (speeds were teribbly slow) so i reported him on ########### within 45 days and they have looked the case and believe me you are going to win the case since he is abandoning ###########

btw i see that the post is old lol so before i delete it i think i should post it
it may be helpful for someone

·
Registered
3 Posts
I guess you could say I was ripped off by my own poor judgement. I purchased a MID tablet on ###########. The seller said that it would not boot past the Android screen but I assumed that all hat was needed was a factory reset. Alas, it will not factory reset nor will it boot from a microSD card. I believe now that the motherboard must be bad. So much for assuming.
I do believe though that the story the seller told me was not the whole story. The story being that he turned the tablet on and used it a short while and then turned it off. When he went to turn it back on it would only boot to the Android 2.3 screen. I feel like what actually happened was that most likely he tried to root the tablet and it didn't work. Again just another assumption.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.