Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came from Dealextreme.....Sliver Version...The charger blew up after 5-10 minutes of charging. I am currently charing it with a IPOD Nano power plug that goes through the middle of the unit....not the power port. The IPOD looking port.Speed - It's slow...but I expected worse....Internet - Was able to connect to WPA network with no issues....was able to access a POP3 E-mail Account in the mail program. Screen - Nice Screen....but the darn thing won't rotate on it's own. I have to hold it horizontal for everything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got my white one today and it works fine. No problem with the charger until now.Same problem with the autorotate, you may want to deactivate the option, that will show you an icon in the tray. Click on it and the screen will rotate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
it's the version, i've been searching about the aPad/iRobot, it turns out that it's the same device but with different names AND specs.So to put it easily. Eken M003 and Moonse E7001 is the same device with some differences:The main difference is the processor; while Eken M003 uses VIA WM8505, the Moonse E7001 uses RK2808.Now, there's a lot of information and even comparisons about their performance. From what i read. RK2808 pwns totally the WM8505. Why?, because RK2808 uses a 600mhz processor for tasks AND a 600mhz processor to video. On the other hand WM8505 uses a single 533 - 600 mhz processor. Obviously the Moonse E7001 will do better with video and even with general performance of the touch screen and automatic rotation.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
I have mine now Charging with wal-mart universal charger. Auto rotate is a sometimes thing. May turn it off.Overall I'm happy. I did not expect a I-Pad.As for speed between versions run Caffeinemark (at slideme.org) and post results.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Also got a silver one from DX. SDK version 1.7.2 out of the box. Auto rotate is fine. Speed is a little poky but the device is very usable. Plug a mouse into the bottom and the pointer is very responsive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just got mine today, the charger died within minutes of getting it. I really wish it had as many buttons as my G2 or my X10, having an actual home, back is always nice. Do you guys know if I can get "My Location" to work on Google Maps, via wifi? Great device, looking forward to seeing what the development community does with the roms.

·
Registered
59 Posts
[quote name='JakeArmitage;7442]Just got mine today' date=' the charger died within minutes of getting it. I really wish it had as many buttons as my G2 or my X10, having an actual home, back is always nice. Do you guys know if I can get "My Location" to work on Google Maps, via wifi? Great device, looking forward to seeing what the development community does with the roms.[/QUOTE']You can with the Darexius firmware. It's pretty accurate too. Street view works as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts