Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi guys, I've got a problem with my apad (moonse e7001 rockchip2808 with a red LED batch 3 , black front, black plastic back, 9V changer)I can't start wifi. when I press "turn on" it says "unable to start wifi"exactly the same issue is here YouTube - my apad blue led with 7--inch-IPAD-hourong-7-3The problem is that I can't send it back and ask for a refund so I have to deal with it :mad: . I want to disassemble it to see if there's smth wrong inside. I just don't know where wifi is. any suggestions? HELP!

·
Registered
241 Posts
it seem like the rom you flash it with doesn't have necessary files for your wifi to start..try to flash with different rom first before you open the apad..there is nothing you could do inside the apad, the wifi ic just a square 1cmx1cm with metal cover and samsung written on top..but if you open it, try to look whether its samsung or other..if other brand that could be the reason as well

·
Registered
176 Posts
Undertaker;50050]i tried the one called said:
Apad iRobot Batch 3 Firmware 0806 ? HiApad[/url]thanks for the link' date=' I'll try flashing tomorrow-----wait... what type 1, 2? I've got a red LED (batch3) NOT a blue one
Yes I know.. but you are using bootloader version 3.20 so any of those firmwares should work, especially if you've already tried flashing various custom roms.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the same problem (unable to start wifi, blue led, 9V)Somewhere I found that the USB Host controller also controls the wifi!!!So to get you wifi working, you switch the Apad on do the following:1. settings2. USB Host3. activate it by ticking the check box4. return to settings5. network settings6. Turn on wifiit will now start the wifi and search for signalsHope it works for you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.