Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all

i wish anybody help me with the strange issue i have

i have aniol crystal batch 1 , first custom rom i installed on my tablet was soulgem v0.3 then it was wonderful but make my tablet restart suddenly so i changed to paranoidandroid 3.69 4.2 , then changed to paranoidandroid 3.99 4.3 , it is a fantastic rom but i have a big issue with it , most apps not supported , but in soulgem all apps is supported , i tired to change alot in build.prop and DPI and nothing happens ,

i have kernel 3.0.8-ge952212-dirty [email protected])) #14SMP PREEMPT Fri Sep 28 14:05:50 CST 2012

please anybody help me to make google play support apps on paranoidandroid 3.99

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
What JimSB said, trying CM10.2 or CCv2.0 are the best options. You can also try an app like Market Helper to temporarily make changes to download apps. In PA isn't most likely due to they way they handle DPI changes.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I've already tested cm10.2 but the same problem like paranoid android , thanks for your replies
It might be a location problem then although there are some apps that can't be downloaded with the Nexus 7 fingerprint. It's unlikely it's a DPI problem if you've tried CM10.2.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It might be a location problem then although there are some apps that can't be downloaded with the Nexus 7 fingerprint. It's unlikely it's a DPI problem if you've tried CM10.2.
if it was a location problem , then why i have a good access to google play under soulgem rom , in paranoidandroid and CM10.2 i can't even saw viber and whatsapp

but in soulgem i downloaded them

any help please ?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
if it was a location problem , then why i have a good access to google play under soulgem rom , in paranoidandroid and CM10.2 i can't even saw viber and whatsapp

but in soulgem i downloaded them

any help please ?
Depends on what the persistent timezone and location are in the build.prop. Different ROM's, made by different developers, in different countries, in different ways. Soulgem is based on the Chinese stock firmware while CT's ROM's like CM10.2 are built from source code.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so there is no hope to make my tablet support most apps like soulgem ?

i tried to change alot of paramteters in build.prop and no hope , even i changed the device name in soulgem to be GT-I910 without 0 and it also support apps !

anyway thanks for your help and your care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts