Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,This isn't really a gripe, I'm not against the Spanish language, LOL,it's just that from the very first time I turned on my EKEN M001 and clicked to browse,my Google has always defaulted to Spanish. I would prefer it in English,since my Spanish isn't the best.Even after doing the latest firmware upgrade,thank you ECOTOX and all who played a part in it, it looks great, and runs very well.Reason for the Spanish is not from the upgrade at all,just wanna make certain everyone knows that's not what I'm sayin,it was defaulting to Spanish from way back on my first unboxing before I upgraded,I know that to be true fact.Maybe it is some other setting that I could change,so it defaults to English instead?I have clicked through most things I could think to click,but have run out of ideas,is there anyone else who has the Spanish Google by default, who managed to change it?As mentioned, this is not really a gripe,there is a little link at the bottom of the Google page that will change it to English view,I don't mind clicking it, but would be nice to have one less step for searching,though in the time since I've had my EKEN that is apparently more bilingual than me,my Spanish has improved. LOLThank you for your help and advice.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skywise;10190 said:
Where are you located? Sounds to me like Google is using GeoIP to determine your location.
I'm in the USA, Texas actually,the Google locator is showing correct city,but I end up with the Spanish Google every time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.