Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might it be worth setting an account up on Google Code which developers can use to collaboratively modify and work on the ROM development?While it isn't exactly practical at the moment (there are only two active developers - neither of which have a device). But later, one would assume that the number of developers will grow and I think it would be very useful if there was a place to work efficiently.Would like to hear your feedback on this issue.

·
Registered
446 Posts
not yet, wait till we both have our devices and we have a work rom. Also we should wait till we get the m001 source code from eken (still trying)

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=ECOTOX link=topic=53.msg345#msg345 date=1273863473]not yet, wait till we both have our devices and we have a work rom. Also we should wait till we get the m001 source code from eken (still trying)[/quote]I'm sure if you got every user on here to send them an email requesting the source code it might have an effect on them. Unfortunately it might have the wrong effect and stop them from ever speaking to the outside world ever again D:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Funny thing happened, I have contacted Eken a while back asking a couple of questions, including price for A COUPLE of them.they responded a week later stating device 120 USD a piece and 85for orders above 50.So I thanked them,but today they got back to me via email and my voicemail,sending an invoice for 79USD per unit on 50 above order.Do you smell lower end user prices/fierce marketing?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.