Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to this forum....I just recently order my google android tablet...Leanring how to use it...I hit something like reset or master recent..I thought i was turning it off but it deleted all the orginal software off....and I'm in need of help putting everything back on there, Are there any links I can go to? And how would I add the software back on. I read the book and it was saying something about an SD card, I purchase one but how do I use it? Please help! It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
they are in the faq's .check the getting started section

·
Registered
6 Posts
they are in the faq's .check the getting started section
hello just the tablet god i needed to see lol hey i wanted to know if u can gimie pointers on were to look for some answers for my chuwi v10 4.1.1 i think allwinner i want to know if i can boot the os from my extsd card and expand my rom storage for more apps and larger games ty for any help u can give me my tab has 0.99gb of storage for apps and like 12.34gb of sdcard left and i have a 32 gb extsd card so it should be possible i was thinking like 3gb rom and the rest data either using ext sd card or 16 gb internal any help ty

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi! sorry for my english is not good :S
so, i have a prestigio 8 pro duo. i update my 4.0 to 4.1, but the 4.1 was not good.
i downgrade 4.0, the tab was good 4 day.
today i just simple push the ON buttom, and the tablet is not boot, just the first pic standing.
ON+VOLUME- not work, i cant see boot menu, ON+VOLUME+ not work. :S
any idea from the expert users? thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all.. I have just bought a novo 7 paladin, but unfortunately been factory reset, and has nothing on it.. Im hoping to get some help on trying to install some sort of android download, or android market app or something, .. and really confused as to what to do :s Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all.. I have just bought a novo 7 paladin, but unfortunately been factory reset, and has nothing on it.. Im hoping to get some help on trying to install some sort of android download, or android market app or something, .. and really confused as to what to do :s Thanks
. Try this link http://www.mediafire.com/?5yg80xbr4zl8a6a it will let you download an apk file of the latest play store app. Make sure the unknown sources box is ticked in the security section in settings and you will be able to install it as soon as it downloads :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.