Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got this as a gift for myself for the holidays not noticing how slow it was going to be.
It came preloaded with android 2.1

I was actually wondering how to either root it or make this device faster maybe by updating to 2.2,
could any help?

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
Welcome to Slatedroid.

If you like to get some infos or help or whatsoever, please first post what kind of device you own with all the details you know and some photos as well.

Without any infos it's quite impossible to give you help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys how do you actually update your Android App? I have a Disgo 6000 running 2.1 Android but have no idea how i would update it if its even possible to do so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need help with my epad 10". I think it's by MID and I got it a few weeks ago. It's running 2.1 and it did not have the OEM option to put in a signon password or pattern

What happened is I was able to download from the android market through the epad itself a widget that enabled the draw pattern to unlock.
Well upon rebooting the tablet, I can get to the first screen, which by OEM settings is the "slide to unlock", what should come next is then the "draw pattern" screen should appear, but it doesn't. So I can't get past the slide to unlock screen, as it button slides and the screen hangs.
I can't figure out how to do a factory reset/wipe. I can reset the epad by the pinhole on the side, but it just reboots again to the same stuck point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts