Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lolz... Went to the WI state fair this weekend for the Last Summer on Earth Tour.

Hahaha... Fuck Yeah! The concert Rocked! Blues Traveler and Bare Naked Ladies had a blast playing around on the midway, and used their fair trinkets/prizes as props in the show. Lmao when Bare Naked Ladies got on stage and the first shit they sang was "Everybody needs a pig..." (after a commentary on all the fried food on a stick so readily available...hahaha) I even changed my twitter avatar - cuz we had so much fun.

My apologies in advance, for the image quality. The lighting sucked for the auto settings on my phone and I was in no condition to even attempt reading that little screen.

And from their new album "suzie cracks the whip" ... I'll share a little more Blues Traveler with ya'll.

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
bare naked ladies ? lol wow..how brave they are..they would be arrested in china for sure for being naked in public..no kidding..but i would love to see that though one day if i get chance..haha..i bet its very fun there..huh? lucky you..gal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Global Moderator
878 Posts
Yeah, something must have happened years back when I stopped getting drunk, must be something they're not putting in the beer any more.

BNL : cool
Bare Naked Ladies : Even better

Ok, I know it's early, and a Wednesday, but beer must be consumed. If I go all Zen later you know what's what.

·
Global Moderator
878 Posts
How about this? --->
<---Is it too mean?

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Oh hell yeah! Gonna have some fun now.

In honor of our new vs Administrator's forum participation...

Cheers, Marco.

UPDATE: 3/17/13

Three months later... I gotta send tech support emails to whom it may concern at VS with no response.

Anyone wonder why the mods don't participate anymore? Cuz it sucks to work with so many db/driver errors.

Thanks for your support Verticalscope - viva la slatedroid

1 - 15 of 15 Posts