Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Hey D Sorry to hear about the issues, Im sure you will bounce back . check in with this from time to time just to let us know how things are going Hit me up anytime here by PM

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='Mp4doggie;18869]Hey D Sorry to hear about the issues' date=' Im sure you will bounce back . check in with this from time to time just to let us know how things are going Hit me up anytime here by PM[/QUOTE'] Thank you, mp4doggie
I will certainly be checking in from time to time and letting you know what's going on. My first priority is a new tablet, and I think I'm going to get this and a mini pci-e card for bluetooth/wifi and evdo from newegg: http://www.aliexpress.com/product-g...blet-PC-With-Wifi-and-Camera-wholesalers.html At least that way I can continue to work on things.

·
Registered
137 Posts
good luck and stay away from depression as i have been there work hard and make a better life will keep you in mind as i run support company nationwide also if work pops up in your area see you around

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Hey D welcome back , i thought my life was exciting when I watched jersey shore , man that Jwowanyway brother welcome home (now get back to work

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Hi D, welcome back.Good for you to be a technican who like such advanced technology like a surveillance system. And good luck with your new GF which also shares you profession which may helps in many meanings. All the best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.