Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi,

here is my image with market integrated, could you please try it.

Link

MD5:

cmp738a_firmware2.2_rooted_market.update.zip
9ff05f9a1e7b515d305d822264bbb3ac

cmp738a_firmware2.2_rooted_market.update.img
65ec571facb0709af941924bc6b8803a

bye flush
Can I update to this using the update.img on the sd card method or do I need to use the RKAndroidBatchUpgrade utility?

·
Registered
151 Posts
You have to flash it with rkandroidbatchupgrade. but will also make an image that can be flashed by putting it to sdcard.

·
Registered
151 Posts
did you try to install the adobe flash plugin? Could be the problem, because flash doesnt support rk2818 tablets and broswer crashes if you want to start it.

bye flush

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dang,looks like this forum died out,arnova forum died too,i guess i need to quit buying these cheap tablets,everyone loses interest quick.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't think it's dead yet. I know I just haven't had a chance to catch up with the latest stuff that flush has done.

I did have a chance to return the Craig for a full refund, thought about it, and decided not too.

After all, we do have several versions of Froyo, with market available. That's about as good as it gets for ~$100 nowadays.

When the real $150 Cortex-based tablets start showing up in force, I may regret not returning it, but so far...it's fine.

The ONLY real complaint I have is the relative short battery life. But even that is somewhat manageable.
Still looking for a cheap DC charger though. :|

·
Registered
9 Posts
I finally got brave enough to flash the tablet using RKAndroidBatchUpgrade utility. You rom works great! I was disappointed to see it was the crappy old market and not the new market but I was happy the market worked out if the box. I happy that im on the good 2.2 and have a working market. Thanks again flushback!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Found a bug. Angry Birds would not install, even when I downloaded the apk. V1 and V2 both.
Hi Tab Numlock,
Just my two cents. Been too busy with work and I haven't noticed this post before. So my "two cents" could be outdated already. Anyway,, some guys might need help on this.

I actually have initially experienced this same Angry Birds problem. However, with a stroke of luck, I was able to make angry birds work. In fact, i have installed it on several of my friends already (dads of the little kids really interested in the game!)

1-First, push the apks into the tablet (I use flushbacks ROM). (you can do this wirelessly (adb wireless) or using USB cable)
2-Upon running it, by clicking its icon, it won't run yet.
3-Export the apk--> should go to either internal memory or SD card, depending on how you setup your craig.
4-Re-install.
5-Amazingly, it should start working this time!

You may have to use EZ Task manager and/or fast reboot to kill the other programs because it would slow down your Angry Birds.

Even the "unlocking" programs that are freely available on the market work as well.

Craig could be considered a "cheap tablet" -- but for my friends having Craigs with Angry Birds (and Air Attack Lite, etc) on them... thinks it's a very good deal.

Hope this helps.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.