Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get Legit Windows 8 Pro Key for free

There's a website called NSBE.org (National Society of Black Engineers) which give Windows 8 Licenses away for various groups of people. All you've to do is to sign up for an Member Account at NSBE, submit your personal data using the online form, attach a Resume as Text-File and you ready to go.

Regarding the Windows 8, please read the infos on this website: https://www.nsbe.org/Membership/Membership-Benefits-%281%29/Microsoft-Grant.aspx

You'll have to be a bit patient for to receive your License because NSBE is creating those Licenses once a week (Mondays) and send to members 1 or 2 days later by e-mail the required informations. I really suggest that you also read the FAQ of that site.

You don't need to be "Black" and you also could use your normal E-Mail Address instead of an .edu E-Mail Address. Carefully fill out the online form. US and Canadian Citizen will need to pay a Fee of US$ 5.00, foreing applicant have to use the "Pay Later" button and deny the Address Verification.

After signup, fill out the online form and have send your Resume, check that the Member status is change to active because only that NSBE will create that License. That License will be an active DreamSpark Account from where you get the Product Keys etc.

Any problem, please report and also please report in case of success.

· Global Moderator
869 Posts
Yes, and the NSBE has particular requirements for applicants, so, readers, please don't misrepresent yourself, here is an extract from their website:

Must be an active member and meet at least one of the following criteria:

Be a NSBE Jr or Collegiate member
Be an Alumni member but in graduate school (update your profile to reflect your classification!)
Listed as Dean, Advisor, or Principal of an active NSBE chapter
Listed as a Mentor for an active NSBE Jr or Collegiate member on his/her profile

They welcome everyone and specifically state that:

"No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in any NSBE program or activity available on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, creed, political belief, age, national origin, linguistic and language difference, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, height, weight, marital or familial status, or disability."

I would urge that any eligible applicants that join the NSBE actually participate in their programs and contribute to their cause, not circumvent the process just to obtain a few software keys!

· Super Moderator
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, and don't misrepresent yourself, they want:

Must be an active member and meet at least one of the following criteria:
That's why you've to sign up for an Membership, fill out the online form and send your resume which will gives you the active membership!!

Be a NSBE Jr or Collegiate member
Be an Alumni member but in graduate school (update your profile to reflect your classification!)
Listed as Dean, Advisor, or Principal of an active NSBE chapter
Listed as a Mentor for an active NSBE Jr or Collegiate member on his/her profile
If you had taken the time and read the online sign up form, you'd known that you carefully had to fill out that form with all requested details. That I pointed about the Payment Optin and the Address Verification for foreign applicants, were because that's need to be chosen to be able to sign up because of the limit's of that form.

I would not like Slatedroid or any of it's members to be encouraging anyone to be dishonest just to grab a couple of software keys!!
I do NOT believe that I'm encouraging anybody for to be dishonest in any point's of the sign up procedure.

@dryster:
Please read in Eagles because I'll write an statement for the SLD Management regarding this matter.

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
wait im black , oh darn thats not one the requirements

to me is seems since MS has dropped the price on this edition of windows to $40 dollars they appear to be a little more leniant , I think its more about getting in on as many computer as they can rather then the money .

· Global Moderator
869 Posts
That's it MP4, you're out the closet now (well, not counting the video), next thing you'll be telling us is that you're an Engineer...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.