Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Got home work today, was going to do some work on the Gentouch and it only booted into a blue screen, then did nothing. I used the reset button(several times) on the back, and now it only boots to the Tuz logo. I can adb devices, and its listed. I can't get into shell though. I get this:- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -ANY IDEAS?CPG

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bigger questions is how this happened.. It worked fine last night. Didn't do anything to it to change anything at that point, and now it won't boot. CPG

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Never happened to my PDN...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lawman;28562 said:
Never happened to my PDN...
Well, there have been many PDN's that wont boot anymore either.. so .. lol Hey , I have both.. I would like both of them to reach a more usable state.. Like you said.. we are all in this together.. CPG

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Yeah. If the GT comes down or I can get one cheap (at the moment I can't find one) er I might get one. I really think these are the Model A's of the tablet genre though. In a year they'll be fancy paperweights.

·
Registered
52 Posts
According to KMart salesman you have 30 days to return item - not 90 as has been reported.That is because it is an electronic item. I know receipt says 90 days but thats what he told me.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
[quote name='clockworx;28619]And the PDN will be better at that' date=' too ;)[/QUOTE']Yep. It's heavier.

·
Registered
576 Posts
JohnnyP;28624 said:
According to KMart salesman you have 30 days to return item - not 90 as has been reported.That is because it is an electronic item. I know receipt says 90 days but thats what he told me.
Sorry, if their receipt says 90d then it's 90d if you went to court. Printed documentation trumps verbal. The schills were probably just worried about losing their commission or something...anyways, it'd be small claims so you wouldn't even need a lawyer to enforce their "written" policy...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Take it back to kmart for a refund. You wont miss it, and your fingers wont be sore from trying to navigate the buttons on the back. Thats what i did. I am going to get a wistech A81e, as it seems like a good unit to me

·
Registered
576 Posts
[quote name='droptopjim;28977]Take it back to kmart for a refund. You wont miss it' date=' and your fingers wont be sore from trying to navigate the buttons on the back. Thats what i did. I am going to get a wistech A81e, as it seems like a good unit to me[/QUOTE']I've been going back and looking at them more and more, especially since they have an Android beta 2.2 release... seems snappy... might not be 1GHz, but at least it seems to be a real Cortex-A8 AND it has an easily user replaceable battery FTW!Now just to decide if I want to try the GT or skip straight to W1060... the Sunday thing kind of killed any interest in ZT-180 and re-badges......I think that we can say now that we have successfully derailed this thread...

·
Registered
784 Posts
Ryan: Apa Kabar ? Baik ? Sorry for not following up on the Blue led drama issue thing.. Anyway, i have a non-augen pad model as well.. X5A with 2.6.29, [email protected]#297 build. Works really wel here.Do you also have the mini hdmi port ?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Baik baik saja
:DHi asure, you have build 297, where do you get it ?Mine is build 205, ah that so farrrrPlease share your rom, i am stuck with old rom..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts