Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I wasn't sure if this was posted already. The Augen Gentouch78 does have a red/green charging light. Its right on the charging connection. Plug in the charger and pull it back just a little bit, you will see the red light. You can actually also see it through the Power button, and USB port. Seems to be brightest from side views.
CPG

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I noticed that, but it seems to stay red even when it's fully charged. It's more of a "your AC adapter is plugged in" light.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
I've been having problems with the charger not connecting. Wiggling the jack will eventually connect. The jack is the same diameter of my kindle 1 charger, but the kindle jack is much longer.It works much better for making the connection the led always lights up when I plug it in. But it's 5V 2A not 9V 2A so like the USB charging it just extends battery life but will not really charge.So now I'm looking for a charger that has that diameter but a longer jack.

·
Registered
194 Posts
[quote name='mogrith;37906]I've been having problems with the charger not connecting. Wiggling the jack will eventually connect. The jack is the same diameter of my kindle 1 charger' date=' but the kindle jack is much longer.It works much better for making the connection the led always lights up when I plug it in. But it's 5V 2A not 9V 2A so like the USB charging it just extends battery life but will not really charge.So now I'm looking for a charger that has that diameter but a longer jack.[/QUOTE'] Ive been having the same problems too. Unbending my wire, it charges, bended wire, doesnt charge at all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.