Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your gender? do you have much Android / tech knowledge?
ale newbie521.74%
ale some android / tech knowledge417.39%
ale lots of Android / tech knowledge1252.17%
emale newbie28.70%
emale some android / tech knowledge00.00%
emale lots of Android / tech knowledge00.00%
refer not to say newbie00.00%
refer not to say some android / tech knowledge00.00%
refer not to say lots of Android / tech knowledge00.00%

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm very curious about this.Most people here seem to be male and i can't identify any other females here :Di'm a computer user, i can do all the usual stuff as well as a few non-basic things, i only have experience with Windows OS as well. i don't even have a mobile phone....Android is completely new to me so i'll be a total newbie from opening the box onwards

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am a male, and work as a network/IT admin at a public school district. I get to fix everything from TV's to cell phones, to PCs, to Macs. Very varied, mostly enjoyable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Male, been playing with Android phones for a while, and tend to be somewhat of a gadget guy. I end up doing tech support for most of my friends and family, thankfully that normally only requires updating software, or RTFM. I've dabbled in building of computers, but much prefer just using them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
made a poll and flippin' forgot to answer it myself XDi have an nvq in electronic product assembly, but it was so long ago i've forgotton almost all of it. i can however dissassemble things in warp speed...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Maggs...YOU ARE NOT ALONE
I'm female too. I have an android phone but that's about it, I have very, very little knowledge. I love reading all this stuff, even though I don't understand a lot of it, as it reminds me of the very early days of the web when everyone helped each other.Toying with the idea of getting an apad...

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
[quote author=shp link=topic=573.msg6241#msg6241 date=1276013456]Maggs...YOU ARE NOT ALONE
I'm female too. I have an android phone but that's about it, I have very, very little knowledge. I love reading all this stuff, even though I don't understand a lot of it, as it reminds me of the very early days of the web when everyone helped each other.Toying with the idea of getting an apad...[/quote]I might be getting an aPad sometime simply for the useability, although if a 10" comes then I'll take that. If you're interested in all the tinkering that goes on here then definitely get an Eken M001 as that has the greatest modding potential.Enjoy your stay

·
Registered
31 Posts
[quote author=Mike link=topic=573.msg6269#msg6269 date=1276015788]I might be getting an aPad sometime simply for the useability, although if a 10" comes then I'll take that. If you're interested in all the tinkering that goes on here then definitely get an Eken M001 as that has the greatest modding potential.Enjoy your stay
[/quote]I enjoy reading about it all but I don't really know if I'm up to much modding, that's why I thought the apad might be better. I can use it as it is and then add and fiddle as I get more confident....thanks for the welcome

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I am 25, male, who is a Network Engineer who works on microsoft clusters, EMC arrays, and load balanced systems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts