Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is Blair from xxxx.xxx, we're here to listen to your feedback about Gearbest, and we will share actual review from customers/tec webs. And also share the coupons, flash sales, deals, give aways here! You can share your review here if you've got a tablet from Gearbest! A surprise is waiting for you! :db:

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Reactions: Gearbest

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Gearbest

As long as you didn't start spamming for your Company and/or Products, you're welcome.

If you like to promote your Company and their products etc., please contact the Administrator for further info's here: http://www.slatedroid.com/user/70209-administrator/or by e-mail at: [email protected] with subject SlateDroid.

Thanks.
Hi, thank you. About the spamming info, can you give me an example? If I share an exclusive selling product with other members, is that a spam message?

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Hi, thank you. About the spamming info, can you give me an example? If I share an exclusive selling product with other members, is that a spam message?
YES, it is spamming and you've done it already!

I set you now on Watchlist, and if you do it again, you get banned!

Reimar, Moderator SLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.