Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just need a little help. My T100 is connected to wifi and I'm able to surf using the browser. Tapatalk is working fine also. The problem is of the GApps will connect and Facebook wrong refresh. Account sync issue? If I had CM there would be a couple things to try (clear dalvik cache or whatever) Just not sure what to try first here. Ideas?

**Edit: Before experiencing this problem I had to reset me tab via the reset hole on the side of the unit. I had the time set to automatic and the date/time was way off. As soon as I took the time off auto and set the proper time/date the Sync started working again. Just glad I didn't panic and start resetting/reflashing.

Sent from my T100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just need a little help. My T100 is connected to wifi and I'm able to surf using the browser. Tapatalk is working fine also. The problem is of the GApps will connect and Facebook wrong refresh. Account sync issue? If I had CM there would be a couple things to try (clear dalvik cache or whatever) Just not sure what to try first here. Ideas?

Sent from my T100 using Tapatalk
I dont understand? Is there a problem syncing Facebook with the Google apps or an issue with syncing Facebook and Google apps in general?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the quick response. let me be more specific. I can not use the Android Market (no connection) I can't get Gmail messages on two seperate accounts (no connection) Facebook won't update news feed, it just hangs at the loading twirl thing (no connection) however, I can surf the net on my browser. I can got to the Facebook Mobile page from the browser and use that just fine. not really having any problems going to any internet sites using the wifi/browser. it seems to be limited to apps that use Accounts and Sync. ideas?

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
thanks for the quick response. let me be more specific. I can not use the Android Market (no connection) I can't get Gmail messages on two seperate accounts (no connection) Facebook won't update news feed, it just hangs at the loading twirl thing (no connection) however, I can surf the net on my browser. I can got to the Facebook Mobile page from the browser and use that just fine. not really having any problems going to any internet sites using the wifi/browser. it seems to be limited to apps that use Accounts and Sync. ideas?

Did you reboot the unit?
Have you cleared the cache yet?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry, this problem was resolved. OP is updated with the cause/fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.