Android Tablets Forum banner

Games running on N70

16K views 80 replies 11 participants last post by  T3beatz 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys what are some games that you all have been able to get running on this tablet? What settings, ect...

All stock Rom, rooted, with modified build prop:

Flick soccer,
NFL Flick football,
Flick golf,
Front Line Commando (free app on the market),
Samurai II,
The Dark knight Rises,
Riptide GP
RS 2012
Modern Combat 3
Temple Run
All of angry birds
Machinarium
Shadowgun
Asphalt 7
Dead Trigger
Nova 3
Cogs
Can Knockdown
Splinter Cell Conviction HD
Spider Man HD (mayhem) I have fix the stretch..

I think these are with Project Margarine Rom:
Blood and glory 1 and 2
Dark legends
Castle master
Freeciv
Landrule

See less See more
#58 · (Edited by Moderator)
yep happened to me before that's why I don't use it, yeah those frames are fine, I don't have a problem with them but some nit pickers do.

So far I've got almost every game running that I wan't except Backstab HD, it just wont get past the intro vid, as soon as it does it crashes... (this is a paid app from Gameloft, I contacted customer support and they sent me a new one but still nothing).

Hey WAI could you check and see if Madden 12 is available to you in the Play store? Never mind, I just spoofed to the GT-I9300 and it shows up now.

#59 ·
Hi T3beatz,

Your Build.prop is great, had given it a try with my stock rom. Seems to give lot more compatibility. Great job man!

Just need one more help, if you can possibly try to test/add Letv (for android ...search via google search to look for this).

This will be a great help.

Thanks again.

#62 ·
Ohh, I'm running the leaked 4.1 JB ROM from Yuandao, and a tweaked build prop by Feriross (it's his custom script for the Jelly Bean version).

I've changed a couple things in is build prop like WAI did. (try this on yours and see if it works, it should). This is the latest Samsung phone with just about the same specs as our tablets:

ro.product.model=GT-I9300
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=GT-I9300
ro.product.device=GT-I9300
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.build.product=GT-I9300

#64 · (Edited by Moderator)
The nexus 7 would have better market compatibility but not N70 compatibility (From what I've read), The Nexus 7 has the Tegra 3 CPU/GPU, our Tablets Use the Mali GPU (same as Samsung SIII).

To run some of the Nexus 7 games you will need to install Chainfire 3d and one of the Plugins (the Nvidia one).

Ohh, so Christian made the project margarine with the Official JB now? (I guess he ported the "AZ" leak for his Rom, cool). How is it working for you?

#68 ·
Games after they've launched ask to te egl driver what's the gpu so even if you put ipad in the build.prop it'd work anyway. Fingerprint is only for the market, not for games configuration.

#69 ·
Cool, nice to know! maybe I'll try the Nexus 7's fingerprint then (I read in these forums about not using the Nexus 7 and it sounded logical)... I wonder if there is a script that can automatically hide the task bar, like soulflier did for Darkelf. I know you can get GMD gesture control but that's another app that has to run in the background and may mess with something.

#70 · (Edited by Moderator)
gmd doesn't mess with anything (and if it would you can contact the developer on XDA, he's very active)

ps: soulflier didn't do anything but doing a copy/paste from another guy's work
(I don't wanna seem unrespectful but it's a rom like my margarine/rockcream... a 1 hour job at maximum if you know what you're doing)

#72 ·
hiding the bar without GMD on a device without a back/home key is something unusable. You couldn't get out from the app you're running. With GMD you can bind whatever you want to a gesture.

Just note that both amlogic and rockchip use a kinky way to handle the touchscreen (you'll see ro.sf.hwrotation=270 in build.prop)... they hack libinput to correct this behavior (
) so, keeping the tablet in landscape, a "left" swipe would be (for gmd that reads the raw input from the device) an "up" swipe

#73 ·
Yeah, I know, I had GMD installed once before and it took me a minute to realize that I had to swipe to the right to get the task bar to go away, lol (I had it set to swipe down with 2 fingers)

You know what if I think about it your right, without the home key auto hide is useless. Time to install GMD!

#75 ·
You should do the Nexus 7 build.prop it works pretty good. I have the regular N70 and all the gameloft games work that I've tried except for backstab HD.

These are all purchased from the Market!! non torrents or downloads btw.

The dark knight
The Amazing spiderman
Nova 3
MC3
Asphalt 7
Lets golf 3
NFL 2013
Real Soccer (either year)

#76 ·
I have the samsung I9100 I think or whatever is in the default jb script and have loaded three gameloft games with no problem so far. I did try nexus 7 in the build.prop to try to get some gamevil games working like Kingdom Royale but no luck. Only got a few of their games to work so far. If anyone has Kingdom Royale working on n70 or n70s or n70hd I'd really appreciate any tips on how to fix mine to run them. They start loading then black screen and then back to desktop on all three systems I've tested.

#81 ·
Yes they do, but I think it's time for me to give this one to my son and move on to a 9 or 10" one. This one has done me well so far, I have managed to get a small crack in my digitizer but the tablet still works just fine and you can't really tell that it is there. I'll just save some cash and grab a newer quad core tablet pretty soon. I don't know what to get, I have not been following the tablet scene for a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.