Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Kirillre4, I have dark knight rises runing with no problems , stock rom slightly modded, and no chainfire. My build prop is posted somewhere close to the top of this thread.

Gashinshotan, are you running the free version from the market? That one works but I dont have it full screen. I also have a black market version that works but the graphics are not as good.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ill install it on mine, its in the app store, my build.prop is listed in this thread.

I just installed it and it works fine.
i used your build.prop. i made a back up of mine just in case things went stupid. i am on the rockcreamsandswitch rom. could that be the problem? when i replace with yours apex launcher and for some reason Gmail app and play store games section crashes play store.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Have you tried to buy the games directly from the tablet from the gamelof website? I bought the amazing spiderman from gameloft that way and a couple other games.

When you try and buy a game from live the playstore pops up, gameloft live has playstore prices, better to buy from the website via the tablet. But just know if you buy it this way it will only show up as installed from playstore and not purchased.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Wia contact them, i did and they exchanged my game. It was for backstab hd, it crashes right after the video. It takes a day before they get back to you.

When I tried lets golf 3 my character was blacked out, but that was a while ago I'll give it another shot.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Wia contact them, i did and they exchanged my game. It was for backstab hd, it crashes right after the video. It takes a day before they get back to you.

When I tried lets golf 3 my character was blacked out, but that was a while ago I'll give it another shot.
at least i know not to try the gameloft site again. hmm wonder what other tweaks there is. mainly i want GTA 3 and i know for a fact galaxy on fire 2 will work

21 - 40 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.