Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that most games are formatted for a much smaller screen size than the PDN.. Are they scaleable with some tinkering in the APK?Also, how do you exit a game that doesn't have a TS exit? Seems the back button doesn't work in a lot of games.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's kind of hunt and peck right now, some game apps support the full screen or scale and some do not. Many of the games I've seen that don't respond to back will respond to menu or have an internal menu and a choice to quit or exit. The PDN doesn't seem to have enough muscle to run many action or arcade games well. It does do really well on some word and puzzle games though.Slaterman

·
Registered
69 Posts
So far I've compiled a list of 120+ apps, mostly games.That game thread doesn't get updated too often with new posts so it float backwards.I was thinking of posting my list in the "Pandigital Novel App Compatibility" section for more logical locating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.