Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dear All,
I find that most of the GameLof game cannot run in M11.
eg asphalt6, RF2012, Six Guns.

Does any one has solution on it.

Thanks
Have you tried installing the Chainfire3D OpenGL driver? This is available in the Play Store and, I understand, should allow at least some of these games to work. You'll need to be rooted to install it, however.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have already root it and install Chainfire3D OpenGL, also set the "use plugin" as NVIDIA but still cannot play GAMELOFT game eg. RF2012.
Does anyone try other gameloft game in Aoson M11.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have already root it and install Chainfire3D OpenGL, also set the "use plugin" as NVIDIA but still cannot play GAMELOFT game eg. RF2012.
Does anyone try other gameloft game in Aoson M11.

Thanks
Can someone say if the suggestion of altering the built prop info work?

I am trying to play Shrek cart and Asphalt 7, both by Gameloft and they keep closing before properly opening.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Chainfire is not compatible with ICS. You can install it and check if it is working enabling nightmode. Anyway I'm playing some Gameloft games without problems and without Chainfire (i.e. Six Guns, N.O.V.A 3, etc)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Maybe someone can suggest something here.

I have the JB Fluid ROM installed and when a blank out the suggested information in the built prop file, my M11 will fail to start (stuck at the X splash screen).

I use the internal text editor to make these edits.

Any ides?

LDN

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.