Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hey guys just for a heads up, I contacted the Galaxy (Main branch of Galaz/Galapad) on facebook. Talked to -Andrew Fischer. He will be actually contacting the Global office, in hope getting the Source Code for the Rom and Kernel for the Galaz A1. YAYAYAYAAY: https://www.facebook.com/GalaxyUS/posts/10155393593730440?comment_id=10155393668445440&notif_t=share_comment

if we can get this, maybe we can actually get some help with deving this tablet. My progress is going too slow. I would encourage everyone to please do the same. The more pressure, the better off we can be. Also, if we can get the people from 4pda.ru to do that same, that would be awesome as well.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I was able to register with the site and have an account, but i'm not able to find a contact for the developer. if i could contact him or her, this could be an awesome start.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Whats crazy is there are a ton of devs that work on Tegra tablets, but getting one to help seems almost impossible.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Still trying to get help. Found another source, I hope this works out

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Has anyone succesfully used the nvflash that comes with the 4.3 android update? Its also rooted. I can't find any Apx drivers for it

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Has anyone ever found a custom recovery? I've been trying to port one from the ASUS TF701, but it always bigger than 8MB which means the bootloader wont allow it to be installed. Or maybe someone has heard of a bootloader update? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
41 - 57 of 57 Posts