Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey can you load the new file to a file share and post the link? Nothing I do even using file download manager will download. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got root on 4.4.2. V2.07.03.0B by Baidu Root 2.6.3. Then install SuperSU 2.45, updated binary file with reboot. After that uninstalled Baidu Root.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Unfortunately this firmware 4.4.2. V2.07.03.0B has no 5Ghz wifi range and external SD card mount to /mnt/media_rw/sdcard1 - therefore, not all programs work correctly with SD card.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
maybe we can change that is n the build prop. Also, they rigged it to where antutu does not connect to the internet for verification

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
So I've been playing with the "platform.xml" I'm sure this would be the way to get sdcard1 to be seen by applications.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I need someone to go to 4pda.ru and talk to Dimitri188. One they are still working with the old rom and two, it would be nice to get at least two forums working on this. I'm sure there is a lot of information they could share with us, not to mention fix the issue with the new rom.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need someone to go to 4pda.ru and talk to Dimitri188. One they are still working with the old rom and two, it would be nice to get at least two forums working on this. I'm sure there is a lot of information they could share with us, not to mention fix the issue with the new rom.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=572674 - russian forum about our device. I left a message there about the new firmware.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 57 Posts