Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So new to to the whole SlateDroid forum thing ...I've got an issue I'm really hoping to get some help with. I have an LG G-slate and I just received the 3.1 honeycomb update the other week, and prior to the update I had the netflix apk which worked amazingly -- now unfortunately with having all the bennefits of the new 3.1 honeycomb update when i tried to use netflix after getting the update I cannot stream any video at all. I can download the apk, then login -- but when i select a movie, it'll attempt to load the video but then I get an error "12001 cannot reach the netflix server if problem persists please contact Netflix "..And now this is where I am at -- I called T-Mobile tech. they said that once you get an OTA update, you cannot go back to the 3.0 (which was my original plan) ..I also then learned that I could potentially root my G-slate slate for the old O.S....and then I read that the new 3.1 update has "locked boot-loaders "...So now I guess I'm out of options -- unless one of you well informed more "tech-savy" than myself Android fans can help me out with an outside the box sollution, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
try a reboot th
enredownload
So new to to the whole SlateDroid forum thing ...I've got an issue I'm really hoping to get some help with. I have an LG G-slate and I just received the 3.1 honeycomb update the other week, and prior to the update I had the netflix apk which worked amazingly -- now unfortunately with having all the bennefits of the new 3.1 honeycomb update when i tried to use netflix after getting the update I cannot stream any video at all. I can download the apk, then login -- but when i select a movie, it'll attempt to load the video but then I get an error "12001 cannot reach the netflix server if problem persists please contact Netflix "..And now this is where I am at -- I called T-Mobile tech. they said that once you get an OTA update, you cannot go back to the 3.0 (which was my original plan) ..I also then learned that I could potentially root my G-slate slate for the old O.S....and then I read that the new 3.1 update has "locked boot-loaders "...So now I guess I'm out of options -- unless one of you well informed more "tech-savy" than myself Android fans can help me out with an outside the box sollution, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.