Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don't know for sure, but the person reporting that is from House Of Dap, so you would think that they would have the inside scoop on future items that they are expecting. Hope so as the lack of Gsensor is a big point that is keeping me hesitating on my purchase.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
We have actually heard the same thingSent from my Eris using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bet it will be almost identical to the current A81e, with the missing IC thrown back in. If they use a widely available part maybe some soldering could do the trick with current units. They might even not bother to label it as a new product.All right just wishful thinking.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im so used to using it without a gsensor and when i need to can rotate it no probs , when i jump on the apad v2 the gsensor annoys me, i'm happy without it :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
[quote name='mingnon;53728]im so used to using it without a gsensor and when i need to can rotate it no probs ' date=' when i jump on the apad v2 the gsensor annoys me, i'm happy without it :)[/QUOTE'] I agree with you mingnon, I have a HTC fuze with Android Haret boot and I shut off the g sensor because it got annoying having to wait for my phone to get off its head.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I hope that if they do release a Wits A81E with g-sensor, that our belloved A81e's do not go the way ofthe a81 in terms of updates.

·
Registered
253 Posts
[quote name='opensorceror;54726]I hope that if they do release a Wits A81E with g-sensor' date=' that our belloved A81e's do not go the way ofthe a81 in terms of updates.[/QUOTE'] Me, too. There are still too many bugs for development to stop now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.