Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sounds dirty but it's not (grin)basically it's this--finally found my dream device - if it exists. Specs say it exists but when a seller finally tries it instead of listening to his supplier's specs, poof... no g-sensor.does anyone know of (not speculate or specs say... but actually know of) a unit like this:Telechip (of rockchip, or Cortex)7" (or 10)Droid 2.1256mb Ram4GB built-in storage**MUST HAVE 1 Full-Size USBshould have HDMI out**MUST HAVE G-Sensor (the thing responsible for Auto-Rotation, and Game movement by motion)Everything I actually get someone to test EITHER has Full Size USB ---OR--- G-SensorAnyone?(ps- i know about the zt180, but too nervous to buy, some say the problems are fixed, some say wait... etc...)Thank you

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi... no, not the gentouchi'm referring to the Phecda P7 and it's unbranded look-alikesthe main thing for me is, they have a Full Size USB port (and a mini) with working HDMImost have the 720mhz telechip, 256mb ram, 4gb storage, droid 2.1 (can upgrade to 2.2)BUT..... can't find a company assembling with a G-sensor.All the sellers were told by suppliers (for the copies) they have the g-sensor, but when they actually tried one for me... NONE.So, I'm wondering if one actually has BOTH a Full-Size USB AND G-Sensor ?(not sure if the P7 will have it... comes out in a couple days)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.