Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sounds dirty but it's not (grin)basically it's this--finally found my dream device - if it exists. Specs say it exists but when a seller finally tries it instead of listening to his supplier's specs, poof... no g-sensor.does anyone know of (not speculate or specs say... but actually know of) a unit like this:Telechip (of rockchip, or Cortex)7" (or 10)Droid 2.1256mb Ram4GB built-in storage**MUST HAVE 1 Full-Size USBshould have HDMI out**MUST HAVE G-Sensor (the thing responsible for Auto-Rotation, and Game movement by motion)Everything I actually get someone to test EITHER has Full Size USB ---OR--- G-SensorAnyone?(ps- i know about the zt180, but too nervous to buy, some say the problems are fixed, some say wait... etc...)Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
if you mean the 7" gentouchCurrent status is yes it physically has one but at this point the drivers to get reliably accurate data out of are not yet working. So it is disabled for now.May the Tues release will change this.

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi... no, not the gentouchi'm referring to the Phecda P7 and it's unbranded look-alikesthe main thing for me is, they have a Full Size USB port (and a mini) with working HDMImost have the 720mhz telechip, 256mb ram, 4gb storage, droid 2.1 (can upgrade to 2.2)BUT..... can't find a company assembling with a G-sensor.All the sellers were told by suppliers (for the copies) they have the g-sensor, but when they actually tried one for me... NONE.So, I'm wondering if one actually has BOTH a Full-Size USB AND G-Sensor ?(not sure if the P7 will have it... comes out in a couple days)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.